Academic Employees, 2001 through 2017
Academic employees include ranked professors, instructors, lecturers, teaching associates, research and extension associates, librarians, and archivists. Temporary employees (including all post docs) and casual employees are thus excluded. Academics on leave are included. Headcounts are as of November 1.
Nonacademic Employees, 2001 through 2017
When counting employees, we exclude student employees, temporary employees, casual employees, and those on layoff or leave status. Headcounts are as of November 1 each year.
The 2011 Cornell University Factbook, a series of pdf documents, is available below.
- Undergraduate Tuition
- Cornell Graduate/Professional Tuition
- Degrees Conferred
- By Division and Program Area
- Human Resources
- Cornell University
- Rankings of Top Twenty University Research Libraries
- Organized Research Expenditures
- Sponsored Research Expenditures
- Top Twenty Institutions in R&D Expenditures
- External Environment